I'm really proud of my daughter. She's a good person and has a big heart. Even though she can be a bit (ahem) opinionated and hard-headed, here's (just a partial) list of things I love about her--
1. She is really good with children.
2. Which is good because she's a 3rd Grade Teacher!!
3. She has some weird way to do math... but it worked and you could say what's 338 x 476?? And she would contort her face and her eyes would roll in the back of her head and she'd give you the damn answer!
4. She likes shoes. Has ever since she was a baby. She would get dressed to go out to play and pick out a pair of pajamas and black patent leather shoes.
5. She makes really good baked asparagus.
6. And grilled chicken (she claims...I've not had it).
7. And beer-cheese dip.
8. She knows everything about football, I swear! Every rule, every player, every team, division, etc.
9. She can't drive without talking on the phone.
10. She will only have one drink per hour when out with friends.
11. She's the Beer-Pong Champ of Tallahassee! That's my girl!
12. She's an expert at driving round-abouts.
13. She's good even driving round-abouts the wrong way (don't freak out....in Ireland, I mean).
14. She's is very shy and people don't realize that about her. They instead mistake it for being a snob.
15. She makes a point to talk to her best friend from high school and college every Tuesday.
16. She recently made a plan to rescue Mike from a potential hurricane evacuation because she thought no one would remember to.
17. She cheats at Monopoly. Actually she cheats at any game she isn't winning at the time.
18. She will only camp in a tent. However, she does come in to our trailer when she needs to use the bathroom or heat something up in the microwave! Go figure.
19. She is very loyal to her friends but has learned to play work-place politics, too.
20. Is probably screaming at the tv right now since the Bucs just intercepted the ball!
Love you Megan!!