Sunday, September 14, 2008

Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls

This was very good. I'm going to try with some other fillings. I got this recipe from Robin Miller on Foodnetwork.com. I hope I'm not breaking any laws by posting it here. Trust me I'm giving her full credit!!


Cooking spray
1 cup sliced onions
2 cooked fillet or rib-eye steaks, cut into thin slices (please...I used roast beef from the deli)
8 spring roll wrappers (I had enough meat for 6)
6 to 8 ounces provolone cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 3 minutes, until soft. Transfer spring roll wrapper to a flat surface. Top with steak, onions and provolone cheese in bottom third of wrapper. Roll wrapper one time, fold in ends, and roll up. Place on prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.

Roast cheese steak egg rolls and peppers 15 minutes, until wrappers are golden brown.

No comments: