Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How Low Can I Go??

I've been low-carbing for 30 hours. And I've been asleep about half that time. And I've only cheated twice!! So apparently I'm only good for about 6 hours. AND...to make matters worse, I've developed this craving lately for chocolate. What's that about? I've seriously gone years without a bite of the stuff just cuz it's not my cup of tea! ((mmmm....chocolate in tea? never know - might work)) So I don't know why in the last couple of weeks, I've devoured two giant Hershey bars with almonds and a bag of Starbucks Mocha Truffles (oh my gosh!).

Ok, so anyway -- 30 hours of low-carbing. Which consists of two breakfasts, two lunches, two snacks and one dinner. For breakfast both days I had two egg muffins (like mini quiches without the crust) with ham and cheese. They were pretty good but I could have used more. For lunch the first day I had a hamburger patty and a small green salad with feta cheese and some sliced onion. For dinner last night I had sloppy joe mixture without the bun and some fresh steamed broccoli (and then a square of chocolate and then a 1 inch square of pineapple upside down cake). Today for lunch I had leftover sloppy joes and broccoli. Tonight I'll make sausage and sauerkraut. Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of it and post it. :) I did indeed put my camera on the charger.

No comments: