Thursday, January 29, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

My menu for the Cardinal's victory on Sunday is --
  • Stuffed Mushrooms
  • Cheese, Meat (Hickory Farms), Veggie Tray
  • Crustless Mini Sandwiches
  • Crab Melts
and maybe (because I really want them....but, depends on how lazy I get)
  • Crab Rangoon
I met Kurt Warner once. My friend Mary and I were at the Press Party when Tampa hosted the last time (2001?). We actually crashed the party because the person who was supposed to sneak us in didn't show up.....so while I hid around the corner, Mary (who I still can't believe did this) -- went to the check in desk and was like....Uhhhhhhh, yeah, uhhhhhhh, right, we should be on the list! We're not!?!? Well....we're with King World Productions and you can ask 'mumble, mumble, mumble...' and then she grabbed a couple of badges and took off. Ok. I'm kind of exaggerating that last part but we got in due to her making up some name of the person authorizing our attendance and they said ok.

And while I'm confessing -- we didn't really meet Kurt Warner but he was there and we were there so it was dang close! Along with Dante Culpepper, Stone Cold Steve Austin and lots of other sport celebrities that I can't remember because it's been at least 8 years!

No comments: